“Real Time Accounting” is when your books are constantly up to date and you know exactly where you are with your account balances, as well as revenue and profit.
The days of taking records to your accountant in a shoe box followed by a six month wait time in order for them to prepare your tax returns, and then receiving a hefty bill, are over.
These days’ smart modern businesses are using powerful inexpensive cloud based technology that is processing data in “real time” producing immediate valuable data for less than the cost to process using old fashioned systems.
Act Now And See The Benefits of Monthly Reporting:
- Accurate, timely information
- More effective and timely cash flow planning
- More effective tax planning
- Ability to understand your business better and therefore make smarter more informed decisions
- Customise reports to measure your key Performance Indicators
Information can be accessed remotely 24/7, which in turn is helping grow the value of the business. Having more accurate and timely information, businesses adopting “Real Time Accounting” are often making significant cost savings in annual compliance costs.